Our network

Grease fire was the cause of an early morning condo fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Grease fire was the cause of an early morning condo fire
News

St. Petersburg, Florida - The St. Petersburg Fire Department responded to a fire at the Park Lane Condominiums on 48th Avenue North in St. Petersburg.

Officials say a grease fire started when a homeowner was cooking french fires and fell asleep.

The homeowner used an extinguisher on the fire before crews arrived which helped get the fire out.

There were no injuries and the only one affected was the homeowner.

News

Pinellas County Deals

Pinellas County Businesses

Upcoming Events near Pinellas County

Community Sponsors

A broader horizon, for every child.
Prepare your child to succeed in college, career, and life.
Faith, Family, Foundation Since 1962
Book your getaway now!
Look and Feel Younger, Healthier and Slimmer the Fast Easy Natural Way with It Works!