PCHA Board elects officers at annual meeting | Politics
On May 18, the PCHA Board of Commissioners held their annual board meeting and elected officers for 2011-2012.
Joseph Triolo was re-elected as Chairman of the Board for a term of one year. Chairman Triolo has been serving in this capacity since October 2009.
Angela Rouson continues to serve as Vice Chair of the Board of Commissioners. From July 2006 through April 2009, she served as the Board’s Chair.
During their terms as Chair and Vice Chair PCHA has:
- Increased PCHA’s supply of housing for people in need;
- Received recognition as one of the Tampa Bay Area’s best places to work;
- Created partnerships with numerous community organizations;
- Implemented programs to move families to economic self-sufficiency;
- Accomplished outstanding fiscal and regulatory compliance; and
- Maintained a ‘High Performer’ designation by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The five-member Board of Commissioners, appointed by the Governor, is responsible for oversight and policy-making for the Pinellas County Housing Authority. Commissioners are volunteers who serve four-year terms.
Board of Commissioners meetings are open to the public and are held at PCHA’s central office located at 11479 Ulmerton Road in Largo, unless otherwise indicated.
For more information about the PCHA Board of Commissioners, visit them online at www.pin-cha.org.