Photo Gallery | Viewer Pics: Tropical Storm Debby
TAMPA BAY, Fla. -- Tampa Bay is feeling the effects of Tropical Storm Debby.
At 4 p.m. Sunday, over 6,000 customers in Pinellas County are currently without power, according to the Progress Energy website. Over 1,000 are without power in Pasco.
There are also a number of downed trees, including one at South Church Ave. and West San Carlos in South Tampa. Pinellas EMS says another tree, along with power lines, fell on a mobile home in St. Petersburg.
More Tropical Storm Debby Coverage:
- Tropical Storm Debby latest forecast
- Photos: Heavy wind, rain cause damage in Tampa Bay
- More photos: Tropical Storm Debby
- More photos: Tropical Storm Debby damage continues
- Photos: Tornadoes spawned by Tropical Storm Debby
- Viewer-submitted storm videos
- Mother manatee found dead on Bayshore Blvd.
- Tornado touches down in Pass-a-Grille
- Debby downs trees, roof
- Tree collapses in mobile home park
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge closed
- LIVE VIDEO: Clearwater Beach Cam
- Wicked waves pound Clearwater Beach
- Drivers stranded by flooding
- Humane Society deals with effects of Tropical Storm Debby
- Pasco County urges residents to stay out of the water
- Summer schools, programs to resume normal scheduling
- Mother dies in tornado, clutching child
- Shark swimming down Bayshore is a hoax